WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY:
“NAI Haywards' first class technical expertise has saved our business over £700,000. For a medium sized company this is a huge amount, and means we can divert funds into other areas of our business"
Failing to take building consultancy advice when taking a lease on commercial property or opting to leave an existing tenancy is as risky as never taking out insurance for your workplace.
NAI Haywards’ building consultancy team will provide you with greater control over your costs. We help you to manage your risks and your compliance obligations more effectively in all these areas and more:-
- Building surveys
- Schedules of condition
- Defect investigation and remedial repair works
- Planned maintenance and building lifecycle advice
- Building reinstatement assessments
- Building sustainability and carbon reduction programmes
- Technical due diligence
- Energy audits
- Development monitoring
- Client representative service
- Mechanical and electrical services
- Measured surveys
- Property tax and Capital Allowance assessments.
Whether you are about to acquire or dispose of commercial property or simply wish to improve the performance of your premises please contact Leigh Jeffs.